Are you looking for the best Kajabi alternatives to create, sell, or market your online business or even host an online course?
Kajabi is one of the best platforms for running an online business, especially online courses. It helps you host your online courses with ease. It enables you to build landing pages, create a fantastic email marketing strategy, and a lot more.
However, Kajabi could be an expensive solution for many. If you are looking for a Kajabi alternative that is simple, cheap and provides similar automated marketing tools to help you build a great online course platform, then you have landed in the right place.
This list provides you with the best Kajabi alternatives you can think of. All the other options presented below are cheaper in terms of price point compared to Kajabi.
List of the Best Kajabi alternatives
Kartra is one of the top alternatives of Kajabi. With the help of Kartra, you can run your business successfully as it offers online courses, memberships, email marketing, and landing pages. It is not only easy to use but also helps in improving your sales and profits.
Kartra can integrate with third-party platforms and thus requires no coding skills and expertise knowledge. Kartra offers various sections to handle all-in-one tasks for you, including:
- Kartra Checkouts allows you to accept credit card and PayPal payments for your products or services.
- Kartra Pages offers drag and drop page builder with professionally designed templates
- Kartra Leads will help you built your leads, prospects, and customers.
- Kartra Funnels And Campaigns engineers a multi-page funnel flow
That’s not all!
It also offers Kartra Mail, Kartra Membership, Kartra Videos, Kartra Helpdesk. Kartra Calendar, Karta Forms, Kartra Affiliates, Kartra Agency, Kartra Marketplace, Integrations & API.
Pros of Kartra
- Kartra is an all in one marketing automation, and sales funnel platform.
- Users can boost their revenues and visitors through their affiliate program.
- A great marketing tool to set pipeline funnels for content and building webpages
- It comes with a 14-day free trial
Cons of Kartra
- Not many features as compared to Kajabi, though.
- Not a very simple and intuitive interface.
- Live chat not available 24/7.
Kartra does not offer any free pricing plan but offers two yearly pricing plan options; Monthly and Annual, with four pricing tiers; Starter, Silver, Gold, And Platinum.
Podia is an excellent and straightforward solution to create and sell online courses and memberships. If you want to host and deliver your content, build a beautiful storefront, and start an incredible online course creation, Podia offers it all. Most importantly, you don’t need any technical skills.
In addition to selling online courses, Podia helps create membership sites with ease and much lower cost. You can create a highly converting sales page and even manage the affiliate program. Podia supports more than 11 languages and 22 currencies. It also offers the option to engage your students with quizzes and comments actively. You can also create automated email campaigns by Integration with various email marketing software like ConvertKit, Get Response Active Campaign drip, and many more.
Pros Of Podia
- Cheaper than Kajabi overall.
- Offers wide range of advanced features at an affordable cost including unlimited course creation, unlimited products, unlimited students, unlimited storage, and unlimited emails in their beginner plan.
- No transaction fees.
- A straightforward and streamlined interface allows users to customize their storefront extensively.
- Enables users to grow an engaged online community with various memberships, multiple plans, bundle products, coupons, interact with your members, connect Facebook or slack, and many more.
Podia has two significant plans; Mover and Shaker.
The mover plan costs $39/ month, and the shaker costs $79/ month. Both the plans offers everything unlimited, but shaker plans offer exquisite features like embedded checkouts, affiliate marketing, and free migration.
Teachable is our other best pick alternative to Kajabi that you can undoubtedly rely on. Teachable is an online course platform that can help you sell and create an online course quickly and easily. The best part we love about Teachable is that it is made for newbies, so if you do not have technical skills, don’t worry. Let Teachable handle them all with care.
Teachable will help you upload and host your course content, build your online course website, allow you to engage and interact with your student, and help you sell your course.
Isn’t it great?
Teachable offers a wide range of customization options with the least amount of effort. The flexible page editor allows creating a gorgeous money-making sales page. You can easily link your sites to Teachable under a custom domain. It offers a power editor that can help you create engaging, multimedia lectures, videos, and coaching sessions, including quizzes and course completion certificates. Its comprehensive dashboard can even track sales and student insights.
Teachable offers unlimited video bandwidth, unlimited courses, and coaching services, and unlimited students on all paid plans. Its third-party forms and surveys are a fundamental step to gather student feedback. It integrates with Zapier to take support from Zendesk, Olark, Intercom, and others.
This Kajabi competitor even offers coupons, advanced pricing options, including subscriptions, memberships, one-time payments, bundles, and many more. Teachable’s affiliate marketing tool is another robust tool that can help you spread the right word of mouth about your business.
Pros Of Teachable
- A very straightforward interface with drag and drop builder to help you quickly build a sales page.
- It helps you easily create bundles of courses and products of their choice.
- Comes with an affiliate platform option.
- Offers a free plan with a personalized payment gateway.
- Allows selling eBooks, services, and conferences with video compliance features.
Cons Of Teachable
- Power editor is available only in the professional plans.
- Doesn’t offer selling digital products or memberships.
Teachable offers a three-tier pricing plan; basic, professional, and business.
The basic plan costs $25/month, with an additional 5% of earnings as transaction fees. On the other hand, the professional plan costing $79 and a business plan costing $399 doesn’t come up with the transaction fee but with advanced features.
Thinkific is another best Kajabi alternative that offers similar services with refined services. It offers an easy to use interface and is considered the best-optimized solution for solo entrepreneurs and small businesses.
Although, Thikific is not an all-in-one platform like Kajabi and lacks marketing features; Using it would still be the right solution if you run a big business due to its extensive features. Thinkific can help you build a perfect business or membership site quickly in no time, even if you don’t have any technical skills. It offers full freedom and flexibility to run an online courses business.
With Thinkific, you can create multimedia courses using the drag and drop editor tool. Its marketing tools will help you to promote and sell your product. To keep your students engaged, Thikific offers video, quizzes, text, type form, and many other tools.
Thinkific offers four pricing plans, starting with a free plan to Basic, Pro, And Premier. None of their plans comes up with a transaction fee but offers additional features like memberships, bundles, certificates, advanced pricing options, and assignments.
ClickFunnels is a website and a sales funnel builder, built for those who want to market and deliver their products online. It is best for newbies and entrepreneurs who want to create beautiful pages without any coding expertise. ClickFunnels assists with the tools and strategies so you can generate leads, sell your products, and also connect and reconnect with your audience anytime.
It will help you build a sales page, sales funnel, host courses, set up a membership site, and market your product effectively. It also offers a simple drag and drop webpage editor to build sales funnels and pipelines quickly.
Its shopping cart experience is one of the best in the world, with many advanced features such as upsells, downsells, cart add-ons etc. It’s A/B split testing capabilities offers convenience to overlook the effects of marketing strategies.
Clickfunnels offers only a 14-day free trial to test with no free plan. It offers a two-tier pricing plan, a startup plan for $97/month, and a platinum plan for $197/month.
GrooveFunnels is an all on one Kajabi alternative that can help you build entire sales funnels, websites, membership sites, sell your product, and much more. It offers website, page, and funnel builder with its group pages tool, membership creation tool (GrooveMember), unique checkout/shopping cart system (GrooveSell), built-in email marketing, and CRM (GrooveMail), webinar platform (Webinar Groove), and a lot more.
What I liked about GrooveFunnels?
- Free plan but with a limited offer.
- Fastest growing funnel building platform.
- Offers as many as 16 powerful apps.
BuilderAll is an all-in-one online marketing platform for newbies, entrepreneurs, and expert developers. It will help you build and develop online courses, landing pages, sales funnels, and email automation with ease.
The Cheetah Drag and drop site builder helps users develop sites, landing pages, and funnels. Its pixel perfect website builder. The BuilderAll canvas allows you to draft an entire funnel instantly. It even comes with a professional site chatbot that you can use to create and develop chatbot flows.
Pros of BuilderAll
- Easily sell digital products courses and consulting.
- Offers drag and drop site builder to create landing pages and sales funnels.
- It offers an exquisite reporting and tracking tool.
- Inbuilt email marketing software application for its clients with tagging and automation support.
- A platform to enhance site and marketing funnels.
Cons of BuilderAll
The interface is not built for newbies and is confusing. The interface offers more than 30+ tools, leading to difficulty and frustration.
BuilderAll offers a free pricing plan that can help you develop funnels and test email automation. However, if you want to utilize their tools, you need to get hooked to their premium plans. They offer four pricing tiers; builder costs $ 19.90, marketer costs $ 29.90, essential costs $ 49.90, and premium costs $ 69.90.
LearnDash is a Learning Management System for WordPress. It is an all-in-one platform that will help you in course creation and membership creation. With LearnDash, you have freedom and independence for custom development.
It is not only compatible with popular WordPress builders and themes but works perfectly with Elementor. It offers a wide range of features and full control over course content and delivery. It allows users to create and design their courses according to their needs and standards. With this plugin, users can interact with students, create forums, and give out certificates and awards. Its shopping cart functionality is just rocking, comfortable, and usable with WooCommerce.
Learndash offers the latest, dynamic, and engaging courses in eLearning industry trends. It offers a complete branded learning portal, powerful course builder, advanced quizzing, drip-feed content, flexible prerequisites, dynamic forms, grade books, course points, and certificates and badges. It even allows for selling your online courses at a one-time price, subscriptions, and a shopping cart facility or as a membership.
You get full control over courses and users by grouping users, altering professions, revoking access, and much more.
LearnDash offers a three-tier pricing plan, a basic plan for $199/year for a single site, a package for $ 189/year for ten site licenses, and a Pro package for $369/year for 25 sites license. However, if you avail of their offer now, you will be enjoying their discounted prices for $159, $189, and $329.
Pros Of LearnDash
- A powerful, robust, cost-effective solution for a self-hosted learning management system.
- It is an ideal self-hosted solution for educational institutes, individuals, and universities.
- Works seamlessly with all popular WordPress plugins and offers full control over courses and students.
- Allows users to create, sell, and market their course in one place.
- Offers drip feed content and prerequisite functionality options.
Cons Of LearnDash
- Does not offer a free trial or a money-back guarantee.
- You may need to purchase premium add-ons for added functionality.
- Technical knowledge of hosting and WordPress is required to install LearnDash on your own server.
LifterLMS is another robust WordPress learning management system (LMS) plugin after LearnDash. It is an affordable LMS system that will help start, run, and grow your business in only $1 for 30 days. So, now increasing learner success from a customizable course or membership website is no more difficult.
LifterLMS will help you create and build a perfect online training program, attract learners, sell your training packages, engage your learners with gamification, assignments, quizzes, coach the online community, protect your content, and connect your website with favorite tools.
LifterLMS offers a three-tier pricing plan; individual add-ons $99+, Universe bundle $299, and Infinity Bundle $999.
What I liked about LifterLMS?
- An all in one affordable LMS system with flexible drag and drop course builder.
- Ideal for newbies, developers, and switchers.
- Helps to create advanced multi-instructor training based membership sites and simple online courses and keep learners on track with gamification, assignments, quizzes, coaching, online community, and much more.
- Allows you to setup different payment types, plans, and modes.
- Offers a wide range of security features; secure content protection, individual user accounts, personalized student dashboards, course access rules, drip content, prerequisites, start dates and launch windows.
Which Kajabi Alternative to Buy?
Kajabi is an all-in-one software solution that helps to create online courses. It has an extensive drag and drop code free landing page editor, page templates, shopping cart, and payment processor. It can help you create, host, and deliver online course content with ease. Moreover, it can also help you create online courses, including quizzes and surveys.
It also offers an email marketing automation tool but at the cost of a lot of money, $149/ month for a basic plan. So, for a newbie, it’s too much to create and sell an online course. Moreover, it doesn’t offer certificates and doesn’t even support advanced quiz options like question banks, randomization, etc.
Due to these shortcomings of Kajabi, Podia, Teachable, and Thinkfic are the best alternatives to try. You will have access to the domain, hosting, security, backups, and many other additional features with them. GrooveFunnels, ClickFunnels, BuilderAll, and Kartra are the best sales funnels you can rely on.
So, what Kajabi alternative you have selected?
Do let me know in the comment section below.